Customer Service Representative
Showroom CSR Responsibilities:
- Provide world-class customer service
- Maintain all showroom displays and signage (keeping them clean, organized, and up to date)
- Update and maintain the Showroom Inventory Map on a weekly basis
- Assist the Showroom Manager with Price List Updates, maintenance, and distribution
- Assist with daily / weekly showroom appointment process & host appointments as needed
- Coordination of slab and tile appointments & approvals with inside operations & customers
- Answering incoming calls in support of the Showroom, Customer Service and the Order Desk
- Assisting and qualifying all walk-in customers to understand their needs & trade relationships
- Grow sales with walk-in designers, architects, developers, and homeowners
- Utilize QuickBooks to address Stock Check requests and Sales Order generation / review
- Inside sales support for appointments, walk-ins & scheduled meetings set by Territory Managers
- Daily support of Showroom Manager, Customer Service, Operations and the Outside Sales team
- Internal and external follow-up as appropriate on open orders, credits, quotes, and requests
- Support the order desk for order processing, order confirmations, delivery dates, payments, and assuring accurate invoicing.
- Support weekly inventory management & inventory report initiatives as needed
- Support Purchasing initiatives as needed for Evolv Surfaces and Fox Marble
- Work with Warehouse Operations on scheduling truck deliveries for orders
- Coordinating / organizing / shipping client sample requests with the sample department
- Maintain HubSpot CRM with customer profiles and details of interactions
- Be expert in Neolith, Diresco, Natural Stone, and other products sold
- Positive and Passionate about what they do
- Takes ownership and pride of their responsibilities and work
- Must be able to multi-task
- Detailed in all work
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel
- Product expertise in Tile & Stone Industry (Natural Stone, Quartz and Porcelain Surfaces)
- HubSpot CRM: Become proficient, and use daily, our HubSpot CRM software system
- Perform additional duties as required and/or requested
Physical Demands Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Candidates may need to sit or stand as needed throughout the day.
- Candidates may exert over 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- May include bending, reaching, squatting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling throughout the day.
- Proper lifting techniques are required.
- Area: Primary work location is the Showroom at Evolv Surfaces in Berkeley, CA
- Travel and schedule: Position will require infrequent travel outside of sales area
Organization: Evolv Surfaces, Inc.
Country: United States
State: California City: Berkeley, CA
Job Function: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Berkeley, CA 94710: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evolv Surfaces, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Evolv Surfaces, Inc. is equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status.