Are you a design lover that's thinking about your next career move? Look no further! Evolv Surfaces, Inc. is looking for a driven, enthusiastic Showroom Manager who thrives in a customer-facing environment and developing relationships with key clients. Must have over 5 years of experience in customer service, ideally in a similar setting.
- 5 years of customer service experience.
- Product expertise of Neolith, Diresco, natural stone, and similar products
- Previous experience in managing the sales team
- Team player
- Track record of building rapport, identifying customer needs, and closing sales
- Superior communication and organization skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Valid driver’s license with no points.
- Willing to undergo a background check per local law/regulations.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance which will enhance sales.
- Grow sales with walk-in designers, architects, developers, and homeowners.
- Inside sales support for appointments, walk-ins, and scheduled meetings set by reps.
- Provide sales support.
- Internal and external follow-up on open orders, credits, quotes, and requests.
- Answering calls primary phone line.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Order processing, order confirmations, delivery dates, payments, and assuring accurate invoicing.
- Assisting with walk-ins/inside sales.
- Truck scheduling (working with the Logistics Manager and Operation team).
- In charge of shipping and tracking sample requests.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to capture content and communicate promotions to clients.
- Organizing and facilitating showroom parties and events.
- Manage and maintain HubSpot with customer info and details.
- Stone approvals, and layouts with customers.
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Candidates may need to sit or stand as needed throughout the day.
- Candidates may exert over 50 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- May include bending, reaching, squatting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling throughout the day.
- Proper lifting techniques are required.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Evolv Surfaces™ is a direct source distributor for engineered quartz, sintered stone, and natural stone. As curators of revolutionary and unique surface products, our dedicated, service-oriented team focuses on supplying versatile and environmentally green materials throughout California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii.
We offer innovative surface materials that inspire creative design only supply environmentally sustainable products that are reflective of its use. We believe each artisan slab or handcrafted tile is something unique and personal. It’s a passion developed over decades spent working with natural stone. It’s this passion we strive to pass on, so you can take pride in the stunning beauty and intricate details of your finished piece.
We aspire to be the curators of inspirational surface materials used with purpose and environmental thoughtfulness by designers, architects, and visionaries that touch and create your space.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evolv Surfaces does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
Evolv Surfaces is an equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status.
Click here for more details & to apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/evolv-surfaces-jobs-worldwide?f_C=36104707&trk=top-card_top-card-primary-button-top-card-primary-cta¤tJobId=2487400791&position=1&pageNum=0