Job Title: Showroom Manager
Department: Evolv Surfaces, Berkeley
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday-Friday (Extended hours & Saturdays when required)
About the job
Are you a design lover that is thinking about your next career move? Look no further! Evolv Surfaces, Inc. is looking for a driven, enthusiastic Showroom Manager who thrives in a customer-facing environment and enjoys developing & nurturing relationships with key clients.
Showroom Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide world-class customer service
- Maintain all showroom displays and signage (keeping them clean, organized, and up to date)
- Manage the daily / weekly showroom appointment process & host all appointments
- Coordination of slab and tile appointments & approvals with inside operations & customers
- Answering incoming calls in support of Customer Service and the Order Desk
- Assisting and qualifying all walk-in customers to understand their trade relationships
- Grow sales with walk-in designers, architects, developers, and homeowners
- Organizing and facilitating monthly showroom events for customers & industry associates
- Inside sales support for appointments, walk-ins, and scheduled meetings set by sales reps
- Daily support of Customer Service, Operations and the Outside Sales team
- Internal and external follow-up as appropriate on open orders, credits, quotes, and requests
- Coordinate with the order desk on Order Processing, order confirmations, delivery dates,
payments, and assuring accurate invoicing.
- Work with Operations on scheduling truck deliveries for orders
- Coordinating, shipping and tracking client sample requests
- Work with Marketing to capture content and communicate promotions to clients
- Manage and maintain HubSpot CRM with customer profiles and details of interaction
- Product expertise in Tile & Stone Industry (Natural Stone, Quartz and Porcelain Surfaces).
- Be expert in Neolith, Diresco, Natural Stone, and other products sold
- Positive and Passionate about what they do
- Takes ownership and pride of their responsibilities and work
- Must be able to multi-task
- Detailed in all work
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel
- Experience with CRM software
- Presentations: Participate in L&L’s (lunch and learns), wine and cheese, 10 at 10’s, with fabricators, K+B dealers, contractors, designers, architects, and homeowners
- HubSpot CRM: Become proficient, and use daily, our HubSpot CRM software system. Collect data from daily work schedule to input and develop meaningful reports. Upload leads and projects into CRM. All visits, key emails, and calls must be logged into HubSpot
- Industry Events: Attend relevant social/industry events that are attended by leading industry designers, architects, K & B dealers, contractors etc. like NKBA, AIA, ASID, etc.
- Perform additional duties as required and/or requested
Physical Demands Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Candidates may need to sit or stand as needed throughout the day.
- Candidates may exert over 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- May include bending, reaching, squatting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling throughout the day.
- Proper lifting techniques are required.
- Area: Primary work location is the Showroom at Evolv Surfaces in Berkeley, CA
- Travel and schedule: Position will require infrequent travel outside of sales area
Organization: Evolv Surfaces, Inc.
Country: United States State: California City: Berkeley, CA
Job Function: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evolv Surfaces, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Evolv Surfaces, Inc. is equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status.